Lawyers and Solicitors specialising in:
Estate Planning and Administration
Now offering Alternate Dispute Resolution.
ReesLaw was established in 1994 with the intention of servicing 4 key, and often interrelated, areas of need within our client base: Family Law, Estate Planning and Administration, Property Transfers and Business Dealings.
Our mission is to be focused, caring and effective in our advice and representation and to create value far greater than the price we are charging you.
ReesLaw offers Collaborative Lawyering to assist couples to identify parenting issues in dispute, explore areas of agreement and resolve conflict in a timely manner. An agreement involving children can be documented in a parenting plan which could form the basis for consent orders
Lawyers’ fees are a big worry for people needing legal services. This is because they are often charged on a time basis with no one being able to say how much time will be taken.
ReesLaw’s Fixed Fees:
- reduce uncertainty about how much you need to pay
- help you to budget for legal fees
- help you to realistically assess costs versus benefits of each step along the way
- reassure you of our commitment to progress your matter as efficiently and effectively as possible as fees are not taken until work is completed
- enable you and ReesLaw to work together on your matter without you worrying about being charged extra every time we communicate with you or anyone else, prepare documents, research the law or attend on any other matter within the scope of our retainer.
Are you interested in finding out whether a fixed fee retainer might be for you?